This week flew by. My friend Julie Cannon came over on Monday and took some pictures of Eric and the infamous belly. As soon as I get the pics I will share. We are so lucky to have so many talented friends..can't wait to see the beautiful pictures! On Tuesday, I got together with my friend Melinda. She has been working on my wedding planning business website for awhile and I was able to see all of the work she has done so far. Everything looks so awesome and I can't wait until it is up and running. I now have 3 clients that I am working with and it has been a lot of fun! On Wednesday I met some of my co-workers for lunch. It was really nice to see them and catch up a bit. Can't say that I miss going to work everyday though....On Friday morning I met with one my clients (a bride). I will be handling the onsite coordinating of her Wedding in August so I was able to meet her and get a feel for what the day will be like. Later my brother and I were able to spend some time together which was really nice and then Eric and I had a nice dinner with our friends Ryan and Michelle...we had some great Italian food.
This weeekend my parents were nice enough to come down again and visit. They won't be down again until the baby arrives...so weird! Anyway, my mom and I were able to spend some of Saturday afternoon together and then we all went out to dinner and a movie on Saturday night. Everyone is just so excited and I can't wait to refer to my mom and dad as grandma and grandpa..haha. This morning we all went to breakfast and celebrated Mother's Day a bit early. We also took a few last pictures together.
The belly is BIG....
This afternoon we attended a house warming party for a our friend Peter. His house is great and really close to the beach so we might be spending a bit of time there this summer...we all had a great time hanging out and of course eating a lof of great food. We even had to end the evening at one of our favorite dessert places in San Diego, Extraordinary Desserts.

I am still feeling good but do have some uncomfortable moments from time to time. Baby is probably a little uncomfortable as well being that she does not really have that much room to move around in anymore. We will keep you posted of course, hopefully we will have another update on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment