Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Weeks to Go!

Well, this was my first full week off of work and I have to admit that it was quite nice. I was definitely able to find many things to do to keep me busy and the week seemed to fly right by! Tobin kept me busy as well with multiple daily walks. Eric was on second shift this past week so it was nice to have him around during the mornings but at the same time I did miss him in the evenings since he wouldn't get home until about 11:00pm or so...
This week we took my car in to get fixed...I had scraped the side almost 2 yrs ago so it was about time to take care of that. Unfortunately the same day we took my car in to get fixed, Eric's fuel pump went out on this truck so we were without a car for a bit so that made the day a bit hectic. We both have our cars back now so we are good to go!
Wednesday we had our 37 week doctor appointment and we finally got another ultrasound. The pictures are not very clear so I won't post any of them, but the technician said that baby girl is in a great position (besides that fact that one of her shoulders is constanstly poking me and that her foot is right under my rib)...haha. She also said that she does not have much hair but seems to have long legs. My mom said I was a long baby but...I am hoping she will have long legs like her dad! So, things are progressing well and we will now be seeing the doctor once a week...very exciting! I am so lucky to still be feeling pretty good and I am sleeping well so that is a plus. Things are starting to feel real especially because we actually put the car seat in the car yesterday. Just a few more weeks to go....we can hardly wait.

My brother treated me to lunch on Friday and we also did a little bit of shopping. It really nice to spend some time with him; I also helped him with his resume so now he is officially on the job hunt..welcome to the real world Tony.

Saturday we went to Dave and Busters for our friend Lauren's birthday. Eric kicked some butt in super trivia and horse racing, I did not have much luck at all. We also had a bit of fun taking some pictures in The Gene Machine photo booth. The photo booth took a picture of me and a picture of Eric and then it formulates a picture of what our future child is going to look like. Looks like we are going to have a pretty cute little girl...hilarious!

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Eric loosing at bowling...

Our future child...uh huh ok we will see about that..

Today was a relaxing day and Eric was able to go to the driving range to try out his brand new golf clubs (he loves them), I made a Babies "R" Us trip in the meantime. We finished off the weekend with our good friends Mike and Melinda and went to our favorite Mexican Restaurant for dinner.

Tobin was checking out baby's swing.

37 week belly shot...growing by the day!

Lots going on this week so check back next weekend...

No comments: