Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

San Diego Diaper Shower

This Saturday my San Diego girls Lauren and Melinda put together a little Diaper Shower for Eric and I. Some great friends, my brother and even my parents were able to attend so it was really nice. We had lunch at a local restauarant and then headed back to our house for some dessert and more visiting time. Lauren and Melinda made it really special; flowers, balloons, and decorations all in pink and brown for baby girl so I can't thank them enough for being so generous. Everyone was trying to get the name out of us but we would not budge...just a few more weeks people! We did put together another baby pool based on what everyone thinks the baby will weigh so we will see how that goes.



Today it is pretty warm so we are hanging out at the house but are thinking about enjoying some of the nice weather a bit later...maybe some pool time. I could definitely use a little bit of sun on my very WHITE legs.
Now that I am off work I plan to relax as much as I can but of course always find things to do. I have some major scrapbooking projects that I can work on and I have a few more things to do to get ready for baby girl's arrival. We are looking forward to our doctor appointment on Wednesay and I should have some ultrsound pics to post! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Lots of Diapers!

1 comment:

Coldani Family said...

This girl will have enough diapers for MONTHS!