Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

35 Weeks!

Well, this will be my last week at work and then I will officially be on maternity leave! I am really looking forward to some relaxing time before baby arrives but at the same time I think it might be somewhat weird to be totally away from my work. My coworkers took me out to lunch on Thursday and again on Friday and they were very generous...a few more items were added to baby's wardrobe! This week I was also able to organize the nursery a little bit and minus a few last details I think it is as ready as it can be. Here are a few pics.



This weekend we were able to lay pretty low and get some things done around the house. Eric finished up the base boards downstairs and even spruced up the back yard a bit and planted some pretty flowers. The two of us went to breakfast this morning and which was lovely. We did not do all that much for Easter since we saw all of the family last weekend and my parents are making a trip down here next weekend so we are looking forward to that.
Eric's little helper...

Eric's beautiful yardwork

We have a doctor appointment next week we will have an ultrsound which I am very excited about since we haven't had once since 20 weeks. The doctor should be able to tell us how much the baby weighs, etc so hopefully we will get a better idea of what my progress is at this point. After that appointment we will be going weekly...yikes we are close! More pictures to come next week..Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Julie Cannon said...

you're off work...now, when to do lunch?!?!?

Coldani Family said...

Room looks great! Like the bow holder :) You"ll love beong off work and never want to go back.

Barnes Fam said...

Very cute!!!! Looks so pretty and peaceful in there!