Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hager's 30th Birthday!

Sorry I missed posting last week, I didn't have any photos so I fell behind. This weekend has been great. Saturday morning I had plans to meet up with my friend Diana to go and get mani/pedi's (yes, one of my favorite things to do these days). We had a lovely time getting pampered. After some time spent at the nail salon, we decided to grab some lunch outside somewhere in Pacific Beach because the weather was so nice- 80+ degrees! After lunch I ran a couple of errands before heading home to rest since I knew I would be up late.
My friends Limor, Lisa and Jen were heading down for the evening to celebrate Julie Hager (Cannon's) 30th birthday! Julie was a roommate of mine in college and she now lives in the San Diego area with her husband. Once the girls arrived we chatted for a bit and then of course I had to show them the nursery which is coming along great. We have a few more things we would like to do before it is complete. We then headed off to the party and it was so great to see everyone. I only get to see my LA girlfriends so often so when I do, we make sure to talk and catch up until all hours of the evening....haha. We girls do love to chat! The party was lovely and I am PRETTY sure that Hager enjoyed herself. Her parents who live in Oregon decided to surprise her and be here for the big 3-0 celebration as well- so fun! It was a great time had by all.


Today Eric and I are going to enjoy our Sunday. It looks like we will have some nice weather again. Currenty we are waiting for the girls to get up...they like to sleep in (something that I really cannot seem to do anymore), but I guess that is all for the better since I should probably get used to not being able to sleep much right? It is hard to believe that today is March 1st already and that I am going on 30 weeks...wow! I am still feeling great and it has been very interesting to be able to feel baby moving around A LOT in my belly. She definitely likes to let me know that she is in there. Eric could actually see my belly moving around while I was laying down on the couch. Pretty amazing! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Julie Cannon said...

Adj! Thanks for posting the pic...I had a BLAST last night...felt pretty special to have so many amazing peeps all in one place! Thank you guys so much for coming and I LOVE the picture frame!

Coldani Family said...

Adj you look great! Weekend sounds fun!!