Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

31 Weeks and Busy!

This past weekend was a mellow one which was nice because we have to gear up for all of the busy weekends that are approaching. My friend Julie and I met up on Saturday morning for some good eats and some clay painting. I painted a pretty flower piggy bank for baby girl and Julie painted a beautiful plate for her newphew that will be arriving this June! We did take a picture but unfortunately my camera was on the fritz and the picture deleted so...I apologize. It was nice to do something different and Julie and I had a great "girl" day catching up and sharing business ideas. With my wedding coordinating and her photography...we definitely see team work in the near future. Speaking of my wedding coordinating; my website is in the final stages and I am working with my "first" clients. Our friends Kevin and Kelly are getting married next year and have asked for my help so I have been quite busy helping them gather info (it looks like they might even get married here in San Diego)!
Sunday was a lazy day but I was also able to run a few errands that I needed to take care of. We were also able to fit in a nice long walk. The walking is definitely helping my swolen ankles.
Today we had a doctors appointment and everything is progressing very well. The doctor was even able to tell us where the baby's head is positoned (right near my bladder) so that explains why I have to pee several times a day and in the middle of the night. It looks like my last day before maternity leave will be April 17th unless my due date happens to get moved up for some reason. We will now be seeing the doctor every 2 weeks...getting close! I am doing my best to get comfortable at night when I go to bed but I am sure it is just going to get harder. We also attended our first child birth class this week and it was interesting. We think it will be very beneficial and we hope to learn a lot. We have 4 more classes along with a hospital tour so that will be great. The class is on Wednesday nights which is the same night as my prenatal yoga so I am not thrilled about that. Oh well...priorities right?
Tonight we went to see the musical RENT with a couple of friends. I got free tickets through work so we couldn't pass it up. It was a great show and we really enjoyed it.

Here is your profile shot mom!

This week we are gearing up for a little project. We are having tile put in downstairs and in our bathrooms to replace the carpet. I will be sure to take pictures and post them once everything is done. I have to say it is a pretty great Birthday present!

2 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

Adrian, you are one of those lucky women who looks amazing during pregnancy! It sounds like the two of you had a great time at the show. Take care of yourself! We're looking forward to having another girl in the family! : )

Coldani Family said...

Adj - you look great!