Saturday morning Eric and I met up with Kevin and Kelly for breakfast before we hit the town to view wedding locations. Kevin and Kelly live in the L.A area so I have agreed to do some wedding coordinating for them and I am really enjoying the entire process. I set up (4) appointments for them and we were out all day and everything went really well. I think they are getting very close to chosing a destination and I am really hoping that they getting married here in San Diego!! My very good friend Melinda is putting the last few touches on my business website and she also designed my business cards so I am hoping I get everything all finished by time baby arrives. I will post the links to my website, etc when everything is all set and ready to go.
Sunday morning I got up and ran a few errands and Eric was working away on the house again to get ready for tomorrow. Our downstairs and upstairs bathrooms are going to be out of commission for a few days so that will be interesting. While Eric and a couple of his friends pulled out the carpet etc, my friend Lauren and I got to hang out for the day which was really nice. Here are some before pictures...
Eric set up a little birthday dinner for me on Sunday night with some of our close friends and my brother. We all met up for some mexican food and we had a great time. Birthdays come and go so quick...it doesn't quite feel like it is my birthday; probably because I have more important things on my mind right?
Well, we have another busy week ahead with the tile project and all so I will make sure to post after pictures next week. Other than all of that I am still feeling good and I even slept well this past week so no complaints here. Oh I just realized that I don't have a belly pic of me so I will post a special brithday photo tomorrow.
2 comments:
Looks like a great weekend! Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment