Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

33 Weeks!

This weekend was a mellow one which was kind of nice. We were able to get some things done and were able to fit in a little relaxing in as well. Awhile back Eric decided to go golfing and met Ryan. They played a round of golf together and became golfing buddies. So, after a couple times out on the course Eric was able to set up a dinner with Ryan and his wife Michelle. So, Friday night we went to dinner and really enjoyed getting to know them. They live in our area and we hope we are able to get together with them more often.

Saturday we went to a BBQ that one of Eric's work buddies put together. I was able to meet some of the guys Eric works with and our friends Ryan and Julie were there with their baby Madelyn so that was fun. We were there for most of the afternoon and enjoyed good food and good company. After the BBQ, we made a Babies R' Us run. We were able to get some of the essentials and a few other things..it was a good trip!

Sunday morning Eric got up early while I slept in a bit (I am trying to take advantage of that now) to start installing the base board downtstairs. While he worked in the house I was able to get out and run some errands and then came home to do some work around the house as well. I was even able to sneak in a nap...I must have been tierd!

Tonight Tony came over for a delicious home cooked meal by Eric. We had a nice time hanging out and catching up. After catching up a little and watching some TV we decided to have a little fun. We took a picture together to see if you guys could tell my bump apart from his. Be careful though it might not seem as easy as it looks. Tell us who you think is who. Good Luck!!! I will post the revealing tomorrow night.

Well, for anyone who had read this I am sure you figured out who was who...we did not do a very good job in disguising ourselves but it was all in good fun. Tony had a good old basketaball underneath his sweatshirt!

2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Stripes adj??

Anonymous said...

Cute belly shot. I love the updates. I also wanted to tell you I am so sorry I can't come to the shower this weekend. I am not allowed to drive or sit that long. There is a lot of laying these days. We want to have dinner sometime soon so we can bring you your gift and see you guys. Again I am so sorry to miss your shower, I wish I could be there. Have a great time and take lots of pictures. See you soon.