Cianna is 8 weeks old tomorrow and she made a pretty great stride this week...she slept through the night 2 nights in a row. It would be really nice if she keeps it up but we can only hope. We also retired the bassinet since she has not slept in it for awhile (yes, I was a little sad). We officially added her name to the bottom along with the rest of the family members who have used it including myself and uncle Tony.
She is getting so big and she is such the little angel. She has a check up on Friday so we will get to see how much she has grown.

Eric had the day off on Friday for the holiday so we took advantage of it a bit. We headed downtown to Seaport Village since it was such a nice day. We browsed all of the shops and walked along the Embarcadero. We have been joking around saying that Cianna should have a pair of sunglasses so we had some fun in one of the stores.

Friday night we decided to go bowling and catch dinner with our friends the Huntoon's. Cianna did pretty well but I am not sure that bowling is her favorite hobby. Well, we all had fun so I guess that is all that matters.
I am really not sure if I am a fan mommy
Saturday morning we wanted to go to the local farmers market but I guess it was cancelled due to the holiday...so we opted for bagles instead so we got our morning walk in. Later in the afternoon we headed over to our friend Peter's house for a BBQ and enjoyed good company and great food for a couple of hours. Then we headed back to our neck of the woods to watch some fireworks. It was a great day!
Daddy messing around...
Tried to get a nice group shot, but as you can see not everyone was cooperating
Likely story...she slept through the firework show
Don't I look cute in my 4th of July outfit?
This morning we got up and Eric felt like taking a little drive, so we ended up in a little town called Julian that is about 45 minutes away from us. Quaint little town with some shops and they are known for their apple pie so we could not leave without getting one of course. Sad that the long weekend is over but before we know it next weekend will be here...whew time goes by way too fast.
3 comments:
So cute, I wasnt getting service up there so I couldnt open the photo!!! And I love the festive outfits you both have on! Great update, she is darling, I love that hair and I LOVE for you that she is sleeping. Giada was up every hour last night. FUN FUN! :)
She is so precious!!! It was so nice seeing you guys today. Motherhood agrees with you!
Love the fourth pictures. I am glad she is sleeping well. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment