I had to make up for not having any 2 months pictures of Cianna so here they are. She really is just the happiest baby and is growing and changing everyday. She still sleeps very well at night (4-5 hours at a time in her crib). I usually just have to get up once in the middle of the night and Eric is nice enough to get her when she wakes up and he will bring her to me...very helpful and I couldn't ask for a better daddy. He is soo wonderful with her and it is nice to get a little bit of a break when he comes home because all he wants to do is play with her- she is definitely daddy's little girl. She is still fitting into her newborn clothes but I am trying to get her into her 0-3 month clothes so she gets to wear them; guess she is still a little peanut. She usually likes bath time but seems to get cranky at the end. I think she gets cold when we take her out..She is constantly smiling and cooing and she also has really great neck and head control. I think she also enjoys all of the attention that she gets when we are out and about. We are loving every minute of parenthood and couldn't be more blessed. Happy 2 month birthday Cianna!


No comments:
Post a Comment