On Wednesday Cianna and I spent most of the afternoon at the pool with friends Melinda and Lauren. Cianna really seemed to like the pool and she even caught a little nap under the cabana, we all had a really nice day. Later that evening I left Cianna with Dad and went to dinner with Melinda and Lauren and then went to an awesome event that my friend Julie Cannon invited us to. The guest speaker was really great and I think the women of San Diego all left there feeling very empowered! When I got home Daddy reported the Cianna was terrific and even slept most of the time I was gone. Thanks for letting mom have a night out dad!

On Friday Cianna and I headed downtown to have lunch with some of my coworkers. We tried a new place called the Burger Lounge and it was quite good. Unfortunately it was really hot so it was not the most comfortable time but it was nice to visit with the girls.
Saturday Cianna and I went to my friend Lisa's baby shower. She is due in Septemeber and we can't wait to meet baby Tate! The shower was lovely and Cianna was a trooper.. I think she even took a little nap in the midst of everything. Later that afternoon we attended a BBQ that Eric's coworker invited us to. Again, it was pretty hot so we only stayed for a little bit before we decided that we should probably go home and enjoy the AC.
Today we all slept in for a change (yep, Cianna slept through the night again), so we are really hoping that she continues this pattern....it would make us all very happy! This afternoon I had to go and meet one of my clients to go over the logistics of her upcoming wedding. The wedding is in a couple of weeks and it seems like everything is coming together so I am looking forward to my 1st official "job" through ny new business. We went out to the pool later this afternoon but Cianna was not in the best mood so it was very short lived...oh well, maybe next time.
Grandma got Cianna a really cute onesie so I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her today...she was very good for the camera as you can tell.
This Friday we are taking a trip up north to visit some great friends and family. This will be Cianna's first plane ride... I will have the update next week!
1 comment:
I need one of those onesies...I saw that daily!! Where did your mom get that??? And cant wait to see you all on Friday!! Its 530 and we are already up!!! She feel asleep 8ish and I didnt feed her until 530, so I cant complain but I dont want 530 to be wake up time!!!
Post a Comment