Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My First Time at the Beach, from Cianna

Mommy and I had another great week together. We went on a few walks so mom could get some exercise and we had a really nice lunch with her friend Julie Hager on Friday. I am still sleeping pretty well at night- I usually give mommy and daddy at least 3-4 hours at at time to sleep during the night and then I take a lot of naps throughout the day, especially if I am all swaddled up nice and tight! I do get cranky from time to time but it is usually because I am hungry. I also found my hands this week and I like to suck on them when I am really hungry...I don't think mommy likes it when I do that though.

Out to lunch

On Wednesday night my aunt and uncle and cousins arrived for a visit. They all wanted to hold me and I really enjoyed meeting all of them. We all went out to a few nice dinners and on Saturday I went to the beach for the first time. I think I enjoyed it but the tide was so high that we could only stay for a couple of hours; I look forward to going back soon. I also got a little bit of pool time but I was pretty tierd so I took a nap while everyone else went swimming and enjoyed the sun.

Cousin Grable

Cousin Colin

Cousin Ali

Cousin William

Before the water got all of our stuff wet...


I am definitely daddy's little girl

Today mommy and daddy got up early and we all went to breakfast in La Jolla. Afterwards they took me to see the seals but of course I was sleeping...oh well a girl needs her beauty sleep right?

Yeah, it was a little windy

2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

I wish I lived by the beach.

Anonymous said...

Cute beach pictures!