
Friday night I flew out of San Diego and headed to Lodi for the weekend. My friend Jennifer and I went to attend our friend Julie's baby shower. We were looking forward to spending some extra time with her before her baby girl arrives at the end of January. We had most of the day before the shower to have a nice lunch and do a little bit of shopping in downtown Lodi. The baby shower was beautiful and and everyone had a really nice time. Julie received a lot of lovely things and I can't wait to see the baby room all set up and ready to go.....she can't wait either!
I am almost 13 weeks and I am already starting to feel a little bigger as each week goes by. I have a few pictures here and Tobin was extra cuddly tonight so I thought I would include him in a picture as well. The one of me is not the best so I will take more later.
3 comments:
Great to see you, thanks for coming!!
I love your shirt! That is so cute. Hope you are feelling well. Lisa
looking good adj! love the bump shirt!!
Post a Comment