Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Almost 15 Weeks Down!

Well, not too much to report this week. We had another nice weekend at home and what made it even better was the gorgeous weather! Saturday consisted of some running around like always and then we went downtown to have dinner with my brother and then we went to see the movie Role Models afterwards...it was pretty hilarious!

Eric decided to get me out of bed at 9:00am on Sunday morning- not sure what he was thinking. Anyway, we went on a nice walk down to the local bagel shop and had some breakfast. I think the walk knocked Tobin out for most of the day. We spent most of the rest of the day watching some football.

Eric and I have also been talking about going on a "last trip" together (just the 2 of us) before the baby comes and we were having some trouble deciding on a destination because we have to go in the winter months and I am typically a beach girl! So, with a little persuasion we decided on New York and we are very excited about it! Neither of us have been there and I have been wanting to go so it works out pretty well. I am not sure about Eric but I am looking forward to the shopping!

We have a doctor appointment tomorrow so if I learn anything exciting I will post it later. For now here is an updated belly shot and a picture of Tobin and I.


2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

I think the belly is starting to show...so fun!!!
Yeah NY!! Ive never been there either on my list too. So fun!

The Cannon Family said...

Hooray for babymoons! We're trying to get tickets to Wicked in SF before the second baby comes, but I'm running out of time. Gotta get ahold of a live person at Ticketmaster. Ugh! The baby bump is adorable! Saw my OB today, and everything's good. I'm 24 weeks tomorrow, so we're just 10 weeks apart! What fun for the little cousins! Love to you all! See you Tuesday!