Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We Heard the Heartbeat Today!

We had a doctors appointment today and everything is going very well so far. The doctor said that the baby has a good strong heart beat which leads Eric to believe that we are having a boy (by the way, he has been saying girl all along). I don't know what to think anymore but the good news is that we will find out the sex of the baby bright and early in the morning on December 17th! We can't wait!

3 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

It looks like the majority of your voters are saying "boy". That's what I'm thinking too. Either way, he or she will be welcomed and well-loved!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am so excited and you guys have to post the results when you know. I hope you are enjoying pregnancy! L

Julie Cannon said...

i would say a heartbeat is a very good sign ;)...how amazing that must be! looking forward to spending some time with you guys in december...lets pick a date...i'm thinking i will cook some good italian food...sound good?

p.s. for some reason i think girl. take it for what its worth :)