Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend in Laughlin with Bonelli Crew!


Hello all! Thought it was time to get this started. This weekend we headed to Laughlin to meet up with my family and some friends. There was a group of about 20+ of us and our friends Eric and Lauren were there too. The weekend was full of activity. Friday night was a large group dinner (italian food of course) and some gambling! I had some luck at the roulette table. Saturday the guys did their thing and the girls did some shopping and got pedicures. Then we headed to our family friends house for a happy hour; they have a beautiful home in Laughlin Ranch. Saturday evening was a long night of visiting and gamling....the single boys even stayed out and did some dancing...lol.

I am doing great so far. I am almost through the first trimester and we had our first ultrasound last week which was amazing (we can't wait to find out the sex). I will have to send and updated belly photo later in the week (I am showing a bit)....Eric is convinced that I might be a little bit further along then we think??

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Looks great! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it! So excited you are doing well.