Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update

Well, I haven't been very good lately at taking pictures on the weekends, so I have what I have...

This past weekend, Cianna and I spent a lot of time together since Eric has been training for his upcoming Century Bike Ride. He is doing all of this while he can because he knows things will be changing a bit in the next month or so..haha. So, Cianna and I ran errands on Saturday and did some shopping. Later that night we had friends over for a BBQ (of course no pics) but it was a great time. We had Brats and a LOT of yummy appetizers and sides. Cianna and Melia played all night- they have so much fun together.

On Sunday afternoon we went to my hotel for an awards banquet and brunch. Again, no pictures but not much to share- unfortunately it was kind of a drag (oh well).

Cianna's school was closed on Monday so I took the day off to spend it with her. We spent the morning at home and then went to visit Uncle Tony at work around lunch time. It was a nice little outing. I'm enjoying our one on one time these days realizing that soon I will have to share my time with 2 little ones :). She is growing up so fast and just soo fun to be around.

Other things that have been going on:Last weekend we went and picked out a "big girl" bed for Cianna. It was delivered last night and she loves it! I checked on her before I went to bed and she looked SO cute all cuddled up (that tiny little body in that big bed). I think she is beginning to understand more and more that she is going to be a big sister and that she is going to have a little baby brother or sister very soon!



Cianna has been VERY into stickers lately and she was being silly the other night(obviously).

She was also being quite silly in the bath the other night- personally, I like her hairdo-hehe.

This was Cianna on Monday went we spent the day together. She looked so grown up, bracelet and all! She is upset that I won't let her wear the bracelet to school (she is such a girl). She does so much playing, etc that I am afraid she might lose it, so I told her she could wear it on the weekends.

And finally, the belly shot. I am 33 weeks today and I'm not going to lie- I'm just about done....Having to pee 24/7 and being quite tired are my only major complaints. I guess I'm just ready for my body to be somewhat normal again. I had a Doc appt on Tuesday and my blood pressure was slightly high (which happened towards the end of my pregnancy with Cianna as well). So, basically I have to try to take it easy and get more rest. At my next appointment in 2 weeks the doc will re-evaluate and determine whether or not I need to stop working earlier than I had planned. Other than that, all is well and on schedule and I should have more information after my next appointment because I will get an ultrasound (finally)!!

No comments: