My college friend Jessica Bell had her baby boy Trent William Bell on February 3rd at 11:17am. He weighed in at 6lbs 8 ounces/19inches. I had the pleasure of meeting him last week and he is just amazing. I totally forgot how tiny newborns are, but Jessica reassured me that everything comes back pretty quickly as far as remembering what to do with such a little person. We love having Jessica and her family so close now and we look forward to many more memories with all of the kiddos. Congrats Bell Family!!


My High School/College friend Jen gave birth to her baby boy this past Friday 2/11/12. Baby Benjamin Max Schweitzer weighed in at 5lbs 4oz and 18 inches- tiny little guy. I have heard that everyone is doing well and I can't wait to meet the little guy. Congrats Schweitzer Family!

For Valentine's Day we had a double date with the Huntoon's and took the girls too. It was Melia's Birthday on Saturday and we missed the party so we celebrated last night at Buca di Beppo. It was a good time even though the girls wanted to really nothing to do with eating...haha.
These girls have so much fun together and constantly crack us up!
Cianna had a fun Valentine's Day at school too. She passed out cards to everyone and collected a full envelope of her own Valentine's Day cards from all of her little friends.
I snapped this one when I dropped her off at school
I have been reminded that I need to posted weekly belly shots so that will be my mission tonight! I am 32 weeks tomorrow and look forward to our appointment next Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment