Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Update

I haven't updated in awhile because I haven't been snapping a lot of pictures and oh-we moved twice in the last month...haha! We moved again the weekend of January 20th and we are all settled now and couldn't be more happier in our new, new house (that's what we like to call it). I will take some better pictures of the house with my camera and post them, but it is definitely coming along and we are loving it! We still have a few boxes to unpack, pictures to hang and a few purchase to make. We also emptied out the storage unit that we had so while Cianna and I are up in LA this weekend, Eric is going to have a garage sale. I have bins of Cianna's old clothes-- most friends and family think I am having a little boy so I guess I will just have to find a place to keep all of Cianna's things because I am not quite ready to get rid of anything yet. We will see if everyone's predictions are correct!!

Eric took a picture of some of the boxes before we moved for the second time.

Cianna went over to play with Melia the night we moved into the house so Eric and I could set up all of the beds, etc. I think they had fun...


Here is a picture of Cianna's play area. She really enjoys it and loves playing teacher with all of us- it is pretty cute.

This past weekend my parents came down to see our new place and cook us an amazing Italian dinner- we are still enjoying the left overs. It was a nice little visit :).

Papa, Cianna and Tony hanging out

Cianna has been keeping us busy as usual. She has been constantly asking me to play with make up and I finally gave in. I have GOT to find her some play make up of her own.

Such a girly girl!!


Not sure when this was taken- I found it on Eric's phone- happy girl!

We went out to eat the other night and I snapped this one:

Cianna is adjusting well with the move- once would have probably been plenty though. She is all potty trained and has been for awhile but she tends to wake up in the middle of the night and has to go, so that has been somewhat interesting and kind of makes mommy tired, haha! Like I mentioned earlier, she loves to play teacher with all of us and has us and draws things on her easel for her to match up (ABC's, shapes, colors, words, etc). I think she is becoming more and more aware that she is going to be a big sister and tells everyone where the baby room is going to be- I think she is going to be a great helper.

I am feeling good- I am almost 30 weeks now. Just starting to feel tired again and somewhat uncomfortable from time to time but all in all, no huge complaints. I am starting to count down (a little). Looks like my last day of work before my leave will be March 30th which is right aroudn the corner and will be here before I know it. I can't believe it!! We still aren't really set on any baby names for sure- it has been really tough. I think we might be naming this baby in the hospital :).

Gosh, I guess I am way behind on posting a belly shot. I will have Eric snap one tonight.

No comments: