My mom made Julie and I both hospital gowns- pretty cool, huh?
The Girls
Our growing belly's!
Diaper Cake
My Mom's famous cupcakes- she got quite creative this time
Decor
CRAzy WEEK!
As we were just starting to feel normal again and settled into our new place, this week threw us quite the curve ball- never a dull moment!! Monday night Eric was have some pretty awful stomach pains that he had never experienced before- they seemed to get better as the hours went by, but in the morning he still felt pain and I told him that he MUST go to the doctor! So, the doctor sent him to Urgent Care and long story short he found out that he indeed had a mild case of appendicitis and needed his appendix taken out ASAP. I was at work so I had to quickly leave to go and pick him up and take him to the hospital and also set up plans to have Cianna picked up from school and taken care of for the evening (thank you very much Huntoon's). It was a long night- Eric didn’t go into surgery until after 9:30pm but I waited until he was out to make sure everything went ok, which it did and then I made my way home to get Cianna. Luckily Eric got to home that next afternoon- Cianna was very worried about her daddy and I of course wanted my husband home :). He is recovering well now but still pretty sore. He will be out of work for about 2 weeks and should be as good as new by time baby arrives. Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and support this week!!
Eric was supposed to participate in his 100-mile bike ride this weekend in Solvang, so you can imagine how bummed out he is about that. On the other hand, everything happens for a reason and there is always next year!
I am trying to stay calm and centered during all of this as I come up on my 36th week of being pregnant. I had an ultrasound last week and everything looks good. All of my ultrasound pictures look like blobs so they aren’t even worth posting :(. Unfortunately, my doctor was not at my appointment so I couldn’t yet verify when I will be done with work- hopefully sooner than later because I am more than ready- plus I fee like I am very behind and have lots to do before baby gets here!!
Last but not least, this picture was sent home with C from preschool and I thought it was too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment