Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gymnastics!

I had to work this weekend so taking Cianna to gymnastics was the highlight of our weekend. Well, wait I take that back- Eric and I had a lovely date night on Friday. We went to El Camino and had Mexican food. My brother and his friends have been raving about it so we had to go and give it a try. The chips and salsa were amazing and it was a nice night out for us.

Saturday morning I went to my Xtend class and then we were off to gymnastics!

She loves to jump!

Parachute fun


Getting ready to do a somersault

Somersault all by herself!

Balance Beam

More jumping

She also did a few things on the bars and then had a lot of fun jumping on the long trampoline- that was her favorite! We were telling her that she has to listen to the teacher so all weekend she has been telling us "listen to teacher"- pretty funny.

After class we had nice lunch at Islands with Tony and Lea. Cianna loves seeing both of them and she had a great time playing and laughing with Uncle.

Cianna had a little playdate with Melia on Thursday night. They were too cute- they were playing hide and seek and they both would laugh so hard when they found each other. It is so neat to see them actually starting to play together :).



Lastly, I had to post this one. She did this after bath time the other night and I thought it was the sweetest thing- our little love bug :)

No comments: