Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend in Calabasas

This weekend we headed up to Calabasas for some family time. We drove up on Saturday morning and then my parents threw a fantastic BBQ that afternoon. We visited, we ate, we played games, we ate some more- it was a really great time. I took some pictures with my camera but for some reason the memory card is acting up on me so I just have one. It was my cousin Joe's Birthday yesterday and I had some pictures of him sharing his cupckae with Cianna, man I am bummed :( Anyway, it was a great day and so much fun as always.

Cianna stole the show once again. She livens up any party!

On Sunday, Eric, my Dad and Cianna went out to breakfast- extra sleep was more important to me that morning...haha.

Cianna and my Dad at breakfast

When they got back from breakfast, Cianna took a nice long nap and then we decided to head out to Pasadena to check out the Kidspace Children's Museum

Cianna loved the trycicle

They had a big Range Rover 4 Runner at the museum and Cianna was making car noises while driving- it was cute.

Painting...


Climbing...

It was a neat little place. They had this outdoor area with bars that Cianna got a kick out of.

She loved hanging from the bars!

Afterwards we headed to Old Town Pasadena and grabbed a little snack- cute little town!

We also made a stop to see my Grandma Rosemary on the way home. Cianna calls her Ro and she had so much fun checking things out and of course playing with the remote.

Sunday night Eric and I went out to the movies with some friends and saw Hangover 2- funny and inapproriate all wrapped into one :)

We headed home Monday morning. Cianna was helping pack up the car.

Our little Cianna keeps us on our toes everyday and is such a joy. She has been in mommy mode lately but I can't really complain- I love all of the hugs, kisses and cuddling. She is talking so much and is always asking what we are doing and her latest phrase "whatever Mommy" kind of cracks me up. We continue to enjoy her everyday and are having so much fun watching her grow up into such a sweet little girl.

No comments: