Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mellow Weekend/Cianna 2 Yr Stats

This past weekend was a mellow one. I had to meet with my Wedding client on Saturday morning so Eric and Cianna spent the morning together. Cianna took her first gymnastics class and she loved it!! No pictures this time because I couldn't be there but she is signed up for an 8 week session so more to come!

After gymnastics Eric took Cianna downtown to the bay and I joined them once I was finished with my meeting.

Me with my pretty girl

Cianna checking out the view

Daddy and his girl

The rest of the day we just hung out and barbequed for dinner.

Sunday was pretty low key as well. I went to my Xtend Barre class in the morning and then we spent the day running errands, etc.

One of our stops was the mall. She had a blast in the bounce house and loved the choo-choo train. Daddy, when do we get to go to Disneyland?


Cianna is our little 2 year old now and she is a character, let me tell ya! Here are her 2 yr old stats:
*Almost 24 pounds (5th-10th percentile), 32 inches long (25th percentile) and I will have to look back at her head measurements. She is our little peanut and we like her just the way she is :).
*She is a pretty good eater and we are pushing more protein but REALLY loves her fruit, cereal and oatmeal.
*Loves her new gymnastics class and loves to dance. She also loves to jump!
*Had a little bit of rough patch with sleeping at night (think she was having dreams), but she is back on track and loves saying goodnight to everyone before bed time.
*She is talking SO much and make more sentences now and can really make sense out of things.
*It doesn't take her long to catch onto things; it pretty amazing what a quick learner she is.
*Still not sure if she is a righty or a lefty because I still catch her using both.
*She tries to count to 5 but it is usually 1, 2, 5, haha.
*She if full of love and loves to give hugs and kisses.
*She is VERY into her Disney movies and pretty much knows every character and names them all when we are watching or she requests to watch them.
*She loves playing games on the ipad and when she looks at pictures she knows who everyone is.

Here she is at the fountain at the shopping center by our house. She loves to make wishes

No comments: