Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2011

Just a Few Pics

I don't have much of a blog for this past weekend since it was just us girls (Eric was out of town on business), but I do have some random pics.

Uncle Tony came over on Friday night to have pizza with us and then we had BATH TIME!

On Saturday Cianna had gymnastics and then later that afternoon I took her to one of her favorite place "My Kids Clubhouse"


On Sunday before we went to go meet Eric at the airport we went down the street to have bagels and play outside for a little bit.


Check out my cute shoes- who knew they had Tom's for kids!?


Cianna at the Hamburger Factory with Marissa (who she calls Honey)- she watches Cianna during the week for us and we also use her more often now for date nights too!


Sorry that I don't have more...I think its a combo of being a little lazy and a little tired :) More next week (I promise).

No comments: