Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Weekend

My parents came down for a visit over New Year's and we had a great couple of days! They got here early afternoon on Friday and we hung out for awhile and then we made a quick visit to see Tony at work while Eric was getting dinner ready. When we got back to the house we had a delicious steak and chicken dinner compliments of Eric. My parents were a little tierd (they actually came to SD straight from being in Laughlin for 3 nights), so they agreed to stay at the house and watch Cianna while Eric and I went to a party.

Our friends Jessica and Eddie Bell had a NY party at their house and they called it the "Bell-agio" love it!! We had a great time- I had a chance to chat and catch up with a few of my girlfriends while Eric played a game of poker with the guys.

Eric with baby Melia

Eric and I

The girls

Limor and I

Hager and I

We rang in the New Year at the "Bell-agio" and then we headed home shortly after. Thanks for throwing a great party guys!

New Years day was a lazy one- I think I kept my sweats on all day. I have to admit that was kind of nice. Chef Eric cooked another fabulous meal for all of us, a full Turkey spread- yummy!! After Cianna went to bed we put a movie in but we were all kind of tired and most of us fell asleep on the couch.

Cianna did quite a bit of cooking herself on Saturday. Don't you just love her apron-thanks auntie Laura!


On Sunday, we decided to head down to La Jolla for breakfast. After breakfast, Cianna took a nice little nap in the stroller while we walked around town for awhile and we got to see Tony on his lunch break so that was nice. After our little La Jolla trip, we headed back to the house and played a little Wii before we headed out for some dinner.

After some great Mexican food we came back to the house and put Cianna to bed. We were all up for a little more Wii so we all played a couple games of Bowling, Tennis and a few others. It was great fun- I domintated in the second game of bowling.

It was great to have my parents here and spend the first few days of 2011 with them. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: