Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 17, 2011

Relaxing Weekend at Home

This weekend was a beautiful one so we took advantage just a little...

Friday night, Eric and I felt like having a little date night so we went to one of our favorite places, the Barrel Room and had a bottle of our favorite wine and had a yummy dessert. It was nice to get out for a little bit; thanks Uncle Tony :)

Ahh...

Saturday was a mellow day. We had to take my car in for servicing and then Eric decided he wanted to take Cianna to My Kids Clubhouse. So, while they went and played I went and got a mani/pedi. I couldn't have asked for a better Saturday!!

Cianna playing her heart out at My Kids Clubhouse

Later on we went to Red Robin for dinner and then let Cianna play around in the mall afterwards.

Cianna is very into taking care of her baby these days. She feeds her, puts her to bed, takes care of her when she is crying, etc. Amazing that she knows exactly what to do!


On Sunday morning I had to go into work to meet with a client. Afterwards I came home, we had some lunch and then we were off to the Zoo. We saw the monkeys the polar bears, the hippos, the elephants and lots of birds!! It was such a beautiful day and a perfect day to be at the Zoo.


Cianna actually kept her sunglasses on for a good amount of time...

Today, I had the day off of work but Eric didn't so I made plans with the girls and the babies. Unfortunately my friend Jessica's litte boy wasn't feeling well and Cianna had a little cough this morning so we decided that it would be best to reschedule. I was bummed since I had the day of- we certainly made the best of it though. We ran some errands, had a nice lunch with Uncle Tony and watched a couple of movies...it turmed out to be a pretty nice day.
Cianna was a delight at lunch. She was dancing to all of the music in the background and making phone calls to Grandma and Papa, it was really cute!


Back to work tomorrow and a busy week ahead!!

No comments: