Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Short Post

The past weekend wasn't all that eventful so I wasn't going to post anything but I did find a few pictures. I had a few work things to attend over the weekend so Eric played Daddy care.

I had to go into work on Saturday morning for a little bit to check on a group of mine so Eric took Cianna to favorite indoor playground. She loves playing in the balls!

Later that day I an appointment with a new wedding client so Eric and Cianna went out to dinner. Well, Eric had dinner- Cianna slept on his shoulder the entire time. Too bad I wasn't there, it would have been a nice quiet dinner for 2!

I ended up booking the Wedding and the couple will be getting married sometime in October 2011. My brother works with the bride and he was nice enough to refer me and it all worked out. It should be a fun one!

I was resting on the couch on Sunday, so Eric and C took a little walk to the nearby park.

What else? Oh, my brother has been our roomate for the past week and will be staying wth us through the end of the month. It has been fun having him around and Cianna loves it too (of course).

We have also been playing with our new Wii (which we love)and I am quite the bowler. This is not even my high score...I think it's 214 :)

Cianna is keeping us very busy. She has developed quite the personality and she is just a joy to be around. She is saying tons of words- Eric said we should write them all down to see how many she knows. I can't believe our baby girl is 20 months!!!

No comments: