Cianna and Grandma did some baking as well on Friday. Cianna got to put the sprinkles on!
Sprinkles!!
And more sprinkles!!
Friday night we were off to dinner at my Aunt Kristy and Uncle Frank's house. We had yummy ham and mac and cheese and Cianna was the center of attention (as always). She asks for water and it sounds like wattie- everyone was getting a kick out of that...haha. After dinner we all came back to the house and watched movies and Eric ended up putting together Cianna's Christmas gift in the garage so we were up until about 12:30am...he really is the best DAD!!
Everything was all ready to go!
Christmas Day was great, but long...we all got up at about 7am and opened gifts. Cianna was not as into opening gifts as I thought she would be, but she sure is loving all of her new things.
Then, my mom's side of the family came over for brunch at 11am. All of the cousins had a great time playing together.
Cianna all dressed up and ready to party
Cianna hanging with cousin Olivia
Me with my brother
Cianna got a little nap in and then we were off to my Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl's house for Christmas dinner. The food was amazing and the family time was great as always.
Cianna and Tony being silly
Decent family pic!
Cianna with my aunt and uncle's dog Ottis- she really loves him
Family pic
It was a really great day and we couldn't be more lucky to have such wonderful family.
On Sunday morning I met up with my friends Julie and Jamie for breakfast- it was some nice "girl" time. After breakast I went back to the house and hung out with Cianna and my mom.
Cianna doing her favorite thing these days- coloring!!
Cianna playing with her new tea pot
The guys went to a movie, so us girls decided to go out for a bit and did a little bit of shopping. Once the boys got home we went out to dinner and then my mom and I went to the mall for some late night shopping (yep, that's what we do)!!
Monday morning we all went out to breakfast and then came home to pack everything up and start our drive back to San Diego.
This girl was out before we even hit the freeway- sweet thing!

We did make one stop and visited with Corey and Kerran- it was so great to see them!
They got Cianna this great toy that she can draw and color with- it was a hit!!
Last night we took all of the Christmas decorations down and Eric and I played some bowling and tennis on the Wii- I think I beat him in almost every game...haha. I took today off as well so Eric and I could have the day to hang out together and get some other things done. We also had a great lunch with the Huntoon's- it was a great day!
We look forward to seeing the family again over New Years- they are coming down to San Diego to hang out for a few days!
I just got some pictures from Melinda of the kids so I watned to add them. We got together a few days before Christmas and exchanged some gifts over at the Huntoon's- the little ones were so cute!
Tyler, Cianna and Melia
No comments:
Post a Comment