
This weekend Eric and I decided to head up to the L.A. area to visit with family and friends. Eric's best friend Corey lives in the Long Beach area so Eric decided to spend the weekend with him while I continued up to Calabasas to spend some time with my mom and dad and some good friends. My mom and I started off the afternoon with a very nice lunch and we were able to catch up and of course talk about upcoming "baby" events. After lunch I treated us to spa pedicures and boy that was nice and relaxing! Shortly after we were done at the nail salon I was off to meet up with my very good friends Julie, Alex and Lisa. Julie is getting married this October so we all met up to go bridesmaid dress browsing. We definitely found a few that we liked so it looks like we might be able to make a decision very soon. Quite exciting!!! After shopping we were able to catch some dinner and a movie. We saw Bride Wars- very cute! My mom and dad were also seeing a movie at the same theater so I was able to meet up with them afterwards and grab some dessert. When I make one day trips up to L.A it can he hard to fit everything in...it was a LONG day but well worth it.
Today is best friend Jamie Leff's birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!! She had a lovely birthday brunch at Saddle Ranch at City Walk in Universal City. I was able to see most of my girlfriends which was really nice and we all had a really nice time. I had some yummy apple juice while everyone sipped on champagne and mimosas...oh don't worry, I am not jealous at all...Here are a few pics.
Me and the Birthday Girl!
Me and the Bride
Eric and I are back home now gearing up for another busy week. We leave for New York on Saturday for a little vacation and we are so excited!
PS..I am growing!
1 comment:
You look great! Looks like a fun weekend. That movie is cute, worth seeing. Giada had her 1st doc appt, went well and she loves her new fleece Auntie Adj got her. She is sporting a purple onesie today to go with the outfit you gave her in your honor. ;)
Post a Comment