Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunny and Warm in January!

This week flew by! Twice a year they have what is called San Diego Restaurant week here so we thought we would try it out. Basically over 150 restaurants in the area participate and they each put together a three course meal at a set price. A couple of friends joined us and we tried a new restaurant in our area called Zocalo. The experience was great and the food was awesome. It was nice to try something new and expand my horizons a bit.
My friend Limor was here in San Diego this week for a work conference so she was able to meet up with us on Friday and stay the night. We went to dinner and rented a movie and no big surprise, stayed up unil 1:00am chatting. Limor and I had not seen each other in awhile so it was really nice to have some girl time with her. We did a lot of catching up and we had a really nice time.
Saturday morning I was off to the San Diego Bridal Bazzare to help a co-worker at the booth my hotel had set up there. Currently, I am not handling the Weddings at my hotel but it was very interesting to see what kind of vendors were there, etc. SOO many brides....guess I really need to get my Wedding planning business up and running!
This morning Eric and I thought we should head towards the beach since the weather has been so beautiful this week. We ended up in Torrey Pines and we took a nice little walk by the water. It is very hard to believe that it is over 80 degrees in January but we are not complaining. It was so nice to get outside and enjoy the sunshine and take a few beautiful pics of the scenery.


I am coming up on 24 weeks (6 months) which is a little hard to believe. I am having to make little adjustments here and there as my tummy grows but that is to be expected of course. Eric and I have some fun events coming up so we are looking forward to the next few months!

2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Sounds like a great weekend and the beach in January...must be nice!

Anonymous said...

Adj, your belly is so cute! We are loving this weather too. We miss you guys we will have to see you soon. Take care of your self and I hope Dr. Chang is taking great care of you. Lisa