This weekend Eric and I spent some time with our friends Mike and Melinda. They took us out to dinner on Friday night because Eric helped Mike moved some furniture (was really not necessary but we could not turn them down) so they would be ready to have their new hard wood floors put in. We had a great time and all enjoyed awesome steaks at Outback!
Saturday Eric and I decided to head over to Babies R Us to register and all I have to say is that it was QUITE overwhelming but we got through it. There is just sooo much to consider! I think I will do most of my registry updating online. Babies R Us is kind of a mad house on the weekends. Thankfully I have a lot of friends and family near to give me a little bit of guidance. Oh, I also wanted to mention that Eric finished the painting in the nursery so that is nice to have finished. He also picked out a very cute t-shirt for baby girl this weekend that says "Princess" on it.
Sunday, we layed low and watched the Chargers game. Tony came over to hang out and Mike and Melinda joined us after half time. As always Eric prepared some great food- carne asada nachos, pigs in a blanket and some fruits and vegetables. The nachos were oh so YUMMY!
I think my belly popped out a bit more this past week and I am still feeling the baby move around a lot. I think Eric is getting jealous because whenever he tries to feel her moving around she stops. We have a our monthly doctor appointment tomorrow so that is always fun! Don't have many pictures from the weekend so I will post some more this weekend. We thought we would be a little silly and both stick out our tummmys- oh boy!
1 comment:
Love it! I think this pic is definitely one for the baby book!
Post a Comment