Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jen's Mustache Bash Baby Shower

First, I wanted to post a few pictures that I forgot to post from Thanksgiving.

My Mom and Cianna had a good time baking the cake to make cake balls! They REALLY love spending time together :)


Forgot to post the cute family pics!


Alright-- so I went up to LA this weekend to celebrate and shower Jen with gifts at her Baby Shower. I helped plan the shower and it all came together quite nicely. We all can't wait to meet baby boy Schweitzer!!

Beautiful Cupcakes

Games and the Diaper Cake that I made

Setting Up!

Group Shot- I have to say the mustaches were hilarious

Me with soon to be Mama Jen

High School Girls Shot

All the preggos-- Julie and I due in april-- Jen and Jessica due February. It is really fun to have so many friends pregnant at the same time, so much to talk about.

The shower was beautiful and it was great to see all my girls- congrats soon- baby will be here before you know it!!

I also got to spend some time with my parents while I was up in LA which was nice as well. As for me, I am feeling good and going on 22 weeks (over half way there)! Still don't know what the sex of the baby is and plan to keep it that way although Eric is referring to the baby as "him"...haha. Eric and Cianna are doing well also. Eric is in Dallas this week for some training so it is just me and C spending some quality time together for a few days. Cianna is the star of the week at school this week so that has been fun for her-- she got to bring in her favorite book to share and last night we got to decorate a poster all about Cianna!! The potty going is in full force so we are thrilled about that. Other than all of that life is pretty good-just busy as always :).

Some other news to share- we put our home up for rent and have several potential candidates that came to see the house last weekend so we are just doing some checking up on them. As for us...well the home search hasnt't been so easy and things seem to be getting snatched up from us pretty quick so we are still in the process. Exciting but stressful-- it will be nice to have some extra space for the family, we will keep you posted.

No comments: