A couple weeks ago, Cianna's school had a Santa Night and bake sale. She hasn't been all that into wanting to sit on Santa's lap this year so we just went to see him and then enjoyed some treats.
She had green frosting all over her face!

Sometimes in the morning Cianna will come into our room and go back to sleep and then she doesn't want to get up for school. Those days I want to stay in bed and cuddle all morning.

I posted this one on facebook last week. Every couple weeks or so I have to be into work by 7:00am which means I have take Cianna to school right when it opens at 6:45am, I don't like it anymore than she does but she is a trooper, that's for sure!

On Friday, Cianna had a holiday show and her class sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It was adorable and Eric and I were so glad we could go to watch her and Uncle Tony came to watch too!
She was so cute on stage and I think she spent most of the time looking for us, ha!
As most of you know, we are in the process of moving and it has been crazy. Eric, Tony and our friend Peter have been painting since last week and Eric spent all weekend getting most of the painting done. He has really been doing everything that he can to make it feel like "home" for me. I am very excited about the move and look forward to having more space, etc but I have been a little apprehensive as anyone would be after living somewhere for 5 years and moving everything into a new home with a 2 1/2 year old and a baby on the way. I can't wait until we are all moved in a settled- pictures to come!
While Eric was working on the house this weekend, Cianna and I spent the weekend hanging out and running errands. I took her to get a haircut-- she hadn't had one since last February so it was about time.
At first she was a little hesitant, but it didn't take her long to warm up and she loved every minute of it!

She was soo good I even let her get a braid with a bow and then she had to have a lollipop to go.

After her haircut, we went to the mall for awhile and then later met up with Eric for dinner.
As for me, well I know I need to post an updated belly shot but you can take it from me, I'm growing quickly! I am 23 weeks now and I am feeling pretty good- just get tired come evening time and I am starting to get a little uncomfortable while trying to sleep. Now that we have a room for the new baby Eric has been asking me if I'm still sure that I don't wnat to find out the sex but I told him that I can't give in now...haha!
We set off on our road trip on Wednesday to go and visit friends and family for the holidays so I will have lot of pictures to share next time I write.
No comments:
Post a Comment