Thanksgiving morning we just all relaxed around the house and then around 3:00pm we headed over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner. The food was sooo yummy (I had seconds) and Cianna had a great time playing with her second cousins. It was really nice to spend the Holiday with my mom's side of the family- we hadn't done that in awhile.
My Mom and I
Cianna and her second cousin Olivia
Eric, Tony and I
PS- If I haven't mentioned it-- Eric has grown in a beard for "Movember" for men's awareness month. Doesn't sound like he is planning to get rid of it anytime soon; not sure how I feel about that.
Friday morning my mom had this crazy idea that we should all take a walk down to the Commons and have breakfast. It's a good 2 miles each way but we made it.
Cianna walked almost half way there on her own until she needed a break
Playing in the leaves!!
On the way back, Cianna pooped out and poor Eric carried her the whole way home with her asleep on his shoulder- what a sport!! All in all it was a fun morning, even if I was sore for 2 days.
Friday afternoon my mom and I headed to the mall for some Black Friday shopping and I have to say that we did pretty well. I miss being able to go shopping with my mom whenever I want... Friday evening we headed out to Camarillo to my Aunt and Uncle's house for pizza and game night since we didn't get to see them on Thanksgiving.
We played a little left, right, center and Cianna was helping us roll the dice- she was even blowing on them for good luck....haha. We also played apples to apples and just hung out and visited. It was a FUN night.
On Saturday, wevdecided to take a drive up to San Luis Obispo for the day. We spent most of our time Downtown walking around shopping and eating of course.
Cianna was having some fun in one of the toy stores.
Unfortunately I don't have any more pictures but it was a great day and the weather was gorgeous and it was good to be in SLO again-- oh and we had Firestone's for dinner of course.
On Sunday Eric and I went to baby Lilly's baptism- she is 3 months old now and such a cutie. The service was really nice and it was great to see Kevin and Kelly.


Cianna was very busy while we were gone. She helped Pappa put up the Christmas lights.
Baby Doll Time!
Cianna hanging out with Grandma- cute pic of their feet...hehe
When Eric and I got back, we packed up and headed back home to San Diego-- I really dislike the saying goodbye and leaving part.
I have an update on Cianna's potty training- I am happy to say that she is about 95% potty trained and has been doing amazing!! She hasn't been having any accidents at school and she even asked to go potty during our long drive to SLO as well as throughtout the entire weekend. We are sooo proud of her!!
I am now 20 weeks along (half way there) and I am feeling pretty good. I still get tired in the evening but that is minor. We have a doc appt on Thursday so I will keeo you posted.
Until next week....
1 comment:
Adrian, what a treat it is to read your blog. I can't stand how adorable Cianna is. The pictures of her and Pappa putting up the lights are priceless...sooo cute of your Dad. It was great seeing you at Thanksgiving! Hope to see you all again real soon.
Love, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment