Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eric's Bike Ride and 17 Weeks!

Last weekend Eric did a 60 mile bide ride in Solvang. He has been training every weekend and we are sooo proud of him. He recently got a new bike and Cianna and I are glad that Eric has taken up one of his favorite hobbies again.

Eric at the starting line

After the ride

Cianna and I stayed in Calabasas while Eric did his ride. We spent the evening with Grandma and Grandpa on Friday and went out to Johnny Rockets for dinner. On Saturday Cianna spent the afternoon with G&G while I spent some time with my friend Julie. We went and got pre-natal massages, had some lunch and made a Babies R Us trip. Then, that evening my aunt, uncle, cousin and some family friends came over for pizza and pasta- it was a great day!

We went to the baby doc yesterday and got to see our little baby moving around. We still decided not to find out the sex even though it was tough not to ask since we would could have found out right then and there. Everything is going well and because of the new measurements they changed my due date (again). I am now due on April 16th which is Eric's Birthday-- he is excited about that. I am feeling pretty good and can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by-- should probably start thinking about what we need to do to get somewhat prepared for this new little one.

I have had some requests for some belly shots so here they are- can't believe I have waited 17 weeks to take some. Definitely popped quite a bit earlier than I did with Cianna but that is what happens with #2 I guess....


I love my little girl!

I have a few pictures that I didn't post from the past couple of weeks. This is one of Tony and Cianna after breakfast a couple weeks ago.

Cianna and her class told their teacher what they are thankful for and she said "umm.. daddy"- so cute.

This was Cianna in the car one morning on the way to school

No comments: