Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quick Visit to Calabasas and Easter

On Friday morning Cianna and I left bright and early and headed to L.A because she had another audition...not so sure how long we will keep doing this (it wears me out)...haha. Anyway, maybe 3rd times a charm and we will get a call back this time??? So, since we made the trip down we decided to take advantage a little bit and stay the night at my parents so we could get some visiting time in. We had a really nice visit- lunch on Friday afternoon, lots of playing and dinner on Friday night.

Cianna's last visit with Grandpa was a little hairy (literally). She wasn't so sure about his mustache but she seemed to be WAY more interested this time around- she even touched it!

Play time!

Happy Girl!

I think this is Cianna's grown up face

Loving this...she even danced for us!


Saturday morning we got up and headed out on the early side since I had plans to spend some time at the spa with a friend. I got a facial and a massage and it was HEAVEN!! (Thanks Barb and Greg). Saturday evening Eric wanted to go out for Mexican food and that is exactly what we did. We had a great dinner especially because Cianna lasted almost 2 hours at the restaurant without one complaint :). She loved her quesadilla!

Since we will be seeing some family and friends this next weekend, we decided to stay close to home for Easter. This morning Eric made breakfast and then we gave Cianna her Easter basket.

Mom..I think I am done with my breakfast

Cianna with her Easter basket


After breakfast we went to the park to let Cianna play and we even filled some eggs with cherrios and puffs for fun. It was a beautiful day so it was really nice!
Cianna had a lot of fun...





Family Pic


This afternoon we just hung out and Eric and I had a nice lunch while Cianna napped.

Cianna was having some fun with Tobin..she really loves him...

For dinner tonight, Eric made homemade and lasagna and it was delicious- Cianna thought it was pretty good as well. So, it was really great weekend...see ya next week!

No comments: