-I will post her stats after she has her year check up but she is probably approaching 20 lbs and still all over the place with clothes sizes depending on the brand, but I am buying more and more 12 month stuff these days.
-Has 5 teeth now (2 bottom, 3 top).
-Learned how to crawl up the stairs (thanks Daddy).
-She is pulling herself on almost everything and stands up really well. She might even be walking by her birthday.
-Pretty much off of all baby food and still a pretty good eater.
-Talks to us all of the time.
-She still loves to take things off of every counter top and off of every shelf she can get her little hands on.
-Loves to play peek-a-boo.
-She likes to brush her teeth.
-She loves Tobin and yes, I have caught her in his bed :).
-Loves to play with all of her toys and LOVES books.
-Goes right to sleep at night...good girl!
-Looks like she is down to one nap for the day and seems to be ready for bed a little earlier now.
-She nods her head yes and no and isn't afraid to tell us NO (that is for sure).
-She is a very social girl and I love watching her interact with her little friends.
Little Photo Shoot
Brushing teeth with Daddy
One of her favorite spots...loves to look outside
1 comment:
Giada LOVES brushing her teeth too!
Post a Comment