Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Short Post....My First Wedding

Thought I would do a short post since I am a little late on this one. This weekend was my first official wedding job through my new business Aspired Events. Everything ended up going very well and the bride and were very happy. The nature of this particular wedding was a little different so it ended up being a little more work than I anticipated but it was great experience for me and I was really happy with the outcome. I also left Eric and Cianna for almost 10 hours while I was working so I was really glad to get home. Here are some pictures from the event.



I went back to work on Monday and unfortunately I am not able to go back part time. They really need me back full time to help out because the catering department is not doing so well. So, after a lot of thinking I decided to leave my job altogether. It is kind of bittersweet but I am happy and feel really great about the decision that I have made. I really look forward to being home with Cianna and this will also enable me to focus a bit more on my business. So, on to bigger and better things!
My mom is here this week watching Cianna since I had to go back to work so that has been really nice...I will post more with pics on Sunday but here a few of Cianna having fun with Grandma.

1 comment:

The Cannon Family said...

The wedding looks great! I know it can be a difficult decision to leave your job, but what a wonderful opportunity to get to stay home with Cianna and experience every beautiful moment! It's not always easy, but it's definitely worth it! Love you!