While I went back to work this week my mom came down to stay with us for the week so she could watch Cianna for us. It was sooo great having her here; I couldn't have asked for a more special babysitter. She not only watched Cianna but she cooked for us and Eric and I even got to go out one night to see a movie. I also took a half day on Wednesday so we had a girls afternoon at Melinda's pool.
My mom faced Cianna's swing towards the backyard screen door and she seems to like being in her swing a lot more..she loves all of the greenery!
Hanging by the pool
On Thursday my Dad and brother came down to join all of us so we all went to dinner Thursday night and then we all went to a Padres game on Friday night. Cianna was sooo good and lasted through the whole game so she must be a baseball fan! We even got to see the fireworks show, we all had a great time!
Before Cianna spit up all over her Padres outfit
After the spit up incident
Saturday morning our great friend Julie Cannon came over to take some 3 month picture of Cianna. Of course she looked adorable and we can't wait to see the pictures. We are so lucky to know Julie and so thankful that she has volunteered to take such great pictures of Cianna. Her business Thrive Photography has really taken off and we are so proud of her! Saturday night we attended our friend Peter's surprise 30th birthday party. We had a lovely dinner and had a great time hanging out with our friends- Cianna was a trooper; I think it was her first time being out past 11:00pm!
Cianna is growing before our eyes and we can't believe she is going to be 3 months old next week. She is such a happy baby and we have seen some wonderful smiles over the past few weeks and I think I even heard her laugh today. She loves being outside and especially likes things that light up and loves the wind in her face. She is really starting to enjoy some of her toys and really likes spending time on her play gym mat. She has also been talking to us lately and we just love all of her little noises. Melinda and I also caught her staring at her fist for a good while the other day...I think she knows her hands are connecting to her body now...haha. She is becoming quite the beautiful little person and we are loving every mintue of it.
1 comment:
Let the record show, that there is no correlation with her spitting up and wearing the Padres outfit. Let there be no mistakes there!!!
Dad.
Post a Comment