Sunday I was able to sleep in a bit and then Eric and I decided to head out to have some lunch and make a trip to Home Depot. We were able to purchase a new closet organizer for the nursery that Eric will be installing and he was able to repaint the closet since we were only able to paint part of it when we moved in. So, we have our first project under way.
We are very excited for Wednesday because we will finally be finding out the sex of the baby. After Wednesday the real planning will begin! We are just hoping that baby will be in a good position so the doctor will be able to tell whether the baby is a boy or a girl. I am also looking forward to seeing all of my girl friends next weekend for a girls night!
Hope everyone has a great week.
1 comment:
Look at that belly, you will pop soon!
Post a Comment