I headed up to LA on Saturday morning to meet up with my friend Julie to go with her to try on Wedding dresses. After going to two different places I think we had some luck but no final decision has been made quite yet. I was glad to be there for her and can't wait for her October Wedding. After dress shopping I was able to go see mom, dad and Tony for awhile. My dad and brother were having some issues with the Christmas lights so while they figured that out, my mom I went down to Babies R Us to do some browsing. A little later that night I headed to a friends house to meet up with all of my girlfriends for a "girls night". I had not seen most of them for awhile so it was really nice to visit and catch up with all of them and everyone is is doing fabulous! The evening was great. We had a fun little underwear gift exchange and then it was on to one of our favorite games Catch Phrase (we had many, many laughs).. I was a little tierd but I made it through. I don't know the last time that baby and I stayed up until
3:00am!!! Us girls know how to chat that is for sure!!
Tonight we are off to meet up with our friends Chad and Julie to attend what is called a Chrissie Bash. Should be a fun time and we are looking forward to it. We love this time of year! Well, until next week...Happy Holidays Everyone!

Yeah we decided to model our new underwear!

Oh the baby bump....
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend. Love the modeling photo of the undies, reminds me of Jens Bette! And the bump is growing!!
Post a Comment