Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm a little behind...

Needless to say, I have been quite the busy working mother of 2...I haven't posted Caitlyn's 4 month pictures so here are a few:

Caitlyn weighed in at 14 pounds and is 25 1/2 inches long- she is definitely growing fast and a little chunkier than her sister Cianna was at this age, haha!
She is just the happiest, sweetest little thing and I can't wait to give her a thousand kisses once I get home from work everyday. Daycare is going very well for her and Michelle (the woman who watches her for us), tells me all of the time that she is the "princess: of the house, cracks me up! We are very lucky that we found someone that takes such great care of her.

Caitlyn started eating rice cereal a couple weeks ago and is LOVING it! We have aslo given her avocado which she seems to really like-- I think we might have to start on some other veggies next week since she is all about eating solids!

She is also rolling over by herself both ways which is great and she loves to sleep on her tummy. She is an excellent sleeper and we love the fact that she puts herself to sleep :).
Cianna continues to show us what a great big sister she is. She loves to help and
gets at kick out of making Caitlyn laugh. I caught her in the pack in play the other day-- yikes!
She is such a girly girl and loves to get her nails painted and also likes to have her hair done from time to time. She twisted daddy's arm a bit on this one...
She is thriving at school and is learning so much!! She loves to draw and is getting really good at spelling. She is becoming a little more independent and likes to boss us all around-- she tells us that she isn't being bossy-- all we can do is laugh.
Both of my girls keep me very busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Eric started a new job this past week and so far, so good. Leaving Solar Turbines was definitely bitter sweet but it was time for a change. He is now working for a company called Mazak and is the Account Manager for the San Diego region and is now a "salesman". He gets to work from home and has put together quite the little office for himself. I have to admit that I am enjoying it as well...So, we will see where this little adventure takes us- I know he will do great and I forsee exciting things to come.

As for me, I admit that I am still adjusting being back at work full time. I miss my girls A LOT and I am definitely tired by weeks end, but I know I am a better mom and wife when I am working so for now, it's what is meant to be. I do like my job so that is a plus and we are very busy so the days just seem to fly by.

I will end with this cute little pic- couldn't resist






No comments: