Two weeks ago, my mom and dad came down to visit for 4 nights and we did a little celebrating for my Dad's 60th Birthday!!
Friday night I stayed home with the girls while the rest of the crew went to the Padres Game and on Saturday we went to the Del Mar Races and left the girls with a sitter- it was nice to have a little break and we had a great time celebrating!
We had some nice seats at the track and really enjoyed letting loose a bit and had a blast betting on some horsies- we won a few races here and there which was exciting- I think this is going to become a yearly tradition.
After dinner we went to En Fuego for dinner (the same restaurant we went to last year where I told my parents that Eric and I were expecting again). Crazy where the time goes!! Dinner was great and the company was too!
Dad- you truly are the best and we had so much fun celebrating the BIG 6-0!
We all went out to dinner in Little Italy on Sunday- we went to this great little pizza place. Caitlyn was excited to go out...haha
The girls were matching
Such a great weekend!!
JANUARY
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment