Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 24, 2012

San Diego Fair!

We all decided to brave the Fair yesterday and we had a great time (minus the sunburnss that most of us got)... Of course Cianna had a blast and we all had the best time watching her light up because of all the fun she was having.

Checking out the cow with Papa

The boats are always a favorite

Cianna got her face painted!

Cianna decided to conk out half way through our time at the fair so we headed over to the roller coasters and Tony, Lea and I decided to try it out. It turned out to be pretty fast and it was a lot of fun- I think I was a little light headed when we got off, haha.

Cars with Papa


Train with Lea

Helicopters with Daddy

Princess Cianna!

After we were all worn out, we came back to the house to relax before going out to dinner. It was a great day and it was fun to go with the whole family! I think my mom had some family shots on her camera.

This morning we had breakfast here at the house and the girls were just hanging out so I snapped a quick pic.


No comments: