Last weekend we went up to Calabasas for a couple of days and enjoyed some time with family and friends. Pizza on Saturday night and BBQ at Grandma and Papa's house on Sunday night- we love family time and it was a nice , mellow, relaxing weekend. Didn't get enough pics from the weekend but here is one: I have to admit- it is really fun to dress 2 girls!
The weeks go by so fast so things are starting to run together but here are some of my favorties:
My mornings are becoming quite a routine and I can't complain too much. Once Cianna gets up she joins Caitlyn and I and we watch a little TV before getting ready for school.
Every now and then Cianna will ask if we can go and get a donut and it doesn't take much to twist my arm so she usually wins- here she is enjoying her favorite donut:
Cianna loves taking baths with her little sister so we try and make that happen a couple times a week. We have to remind her not to splash too much...hehe.
When I get ready in the mornings, Cianna likes to join me especially where make up is concerned these days. This is what her end result was the other day- thank goodness for make up remover!!
Cianna has been aksing for a hair cut (I think she just likes going so she can get ribbons in her hair). Anyway, she kept asking so I made the appointment and we went last Friday. We cut off a good amount this time and it turned out pretty cute.
Since we love our Lululemon around here, Eric thought it would be cute to put Caitlyn in a Lululemon bag.

Caitlyn and I spend a lot of time running errands during the week and she is quite the trooper.
Both girls are doing great. Caitlyn is 7 weeks now and is getting bigger every day- she is a strong little baby and we have even caught her trying to roll over already. She is sleeping pretty well at night (averaging about 6 hours) and just starting to make noises and is smiling more and more. She is definitely more alert as well and staying awake for longer periods of time. Looks like I will be going back to work part time for the month of July and then I will be back full time in August so I have started interviewing daycares. It will definitley be hard leaving my little 3 month old for the day since I didn't have to do that with Cianna but at the same time I am also looking forward to going back to work.



Cianna is a great big sister and loves to help (most of the time). She is still LOVING preschool and tells us all about what she is learning- this week it was dinosaurs. She will be moving up to the 3 year old class over the summer and will be getting a new teacher which is kind of a bummer so we will see how that goes... I am also looking into dance classes for her since she has expressed some interest there so that should be fun!!
Caitlyn looks a little freaked out but Cianna is all smiles- cracks me up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment