Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 7, 2012

Lisa's Bach/Shower and More Pics

This weekend we all headed up to Calabasas- my friend Lisa is getting married in June and her Bachelorette festivities and Bridal shower were in Malibu so I decided to drag the whole family up with me. On Saturday during the day, I hung out at my parents house most of the day while my Dad and Eric went to a car show and my Mom took Cianna to her school Fair and they had a blast. She got her face painted and apparently asked for a green cupcake
She held silk worms
She went crazy playing in my mom's classroom
Thanks Mom! Cianna had SO much fun. Saturday night I drove into Malibu to hang out with the girls for awhile and it was so great to see them. The beach and the house that the girls were staying in were beautiful and it was a relaxing night- I am awaiting pictures so please send them girls!!
On Sunday I went to Lisa's Bridal Shower and it was beautiful. I am so happy for Lisa and her fiance Rob- she is a glowing Bride and deserves everything that is coming her way. At the shower we all got to share our favorite memories of Lisa and it took as all way back- it was great. Congratulations Lisa!!
My parents took Cianna to the park on Sunday and had some fun (as always).
Cianna is so lucky to have you both in her life- there isn't a day that goes by where Cianna doesn't ask about her Gramdma and Papa. My friend Jamie made a quick stop by the house yesterday to meet Caitlyn
He are some pictures from a couple weeks ago from when my Mom was down visiting.
Nothing like putting a choke hold on your sister..haha
And some more pics... Bath time
Our friends the Henderson's came over last week and Cianna had a blast playing with their little boy Brett
Early Birthday present for Cianna- she loves riding her bikes!
Cianna has been asking about earings lately so I found some magentic ones for her to try- hilarious!
Cianna had her 3 year check up today and she is still our little peanut. She weighs 27.6 pounds (17th percentile) and is 35 inches tall (10th percentile). Can't believe she will be 3 on Friday!!

No comments: