Last week my mom came down to visit and also help me with Caitlyn and Cianna. All I can say is that I was very sad when she had to leave- we love having her here and she is such a tremendous help. That reminds me, I forgt to get the pictures that my mom took of the girls while she was here so I will have to post those later.
Everything is going well here at the Dean household. We are getting more of a routine down and the mornings aren't quite as crazy as I thought they would be with getting Cianna to school etc.
We hang out in bed as long as we can...
Caitlyn is 3 weeks old and is a pretty good baby- she does seem to have a bit of a gas issue at times but I'm hoping her little tummy gets stronger. She definitely a cuddle bug
We started putting her in her crib this week at night time and for naps too. She is doing very well and we got (2) four our stretches last night- hopefully she keeps that up.
I am finding plenty to do these days and I'm not sure how the hours go by so fast...I am enjoying every minute with Caitlyn and trying not to think about how fast the time is going, haha. Cianna is loving being a BIG Sister.
Here she is holding her sister and singing her songs.
On Saturday we went out to breakfast in Del Mar and it was so nice out so we hung out by the by the beach for awhile and Cianna had a good time running around and playing.
Got a few pics of Cianna and Melia. They love playing together and Cianna always asks me to set up play dates she and talks about the Huntoon's quite often- it's pretty cute.
Oh and the the things that uncle Tony let's Cianna do to him. She colored his toes pink- luckily it was dry erase! He really is the best uncle and Cianna can't get enough of him.
Eric purchased a mountain bike this past weekend and went out riding with a few friends the other day. He came home all dirty and scratched up so Cianna was asking him 100 questions of course. I truly admire Eric- it's awesome that he enjoys riding so much and the fact that it is exercise makes it that much better :)
We are making our first trip up to Calabasas this week with both girls- should be interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment