Melinda and I

The four of us

When we got back to Mike and Melinda's this is where we found Cianna- guess she was tired

Saturday was the Wedding I have been planning for the last 10 months. It was challenging at times but all turned out very well and the Bride and Groom were thrilled. The Wedding was at the Kona Kai here in San Diego- it was a LONG day but all well worth it. I even got to work with my talented friend Julie with Thrive Photography- can't wait to see some of the pictures!
The beautiful Bride and Groom

Dessert!
Decor!
Guest Book and Favors
Eric and Mikey had some work to do in our backyard so Melinda watched the girls in the afternoon and I received some cute pictures.
Having fun in the sink

Playground fun


Lunch time

The girls even took a nap together on the couch- doesn't get cuter than that!

On Sunday we made a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the Huntoon's and the Bell's. It was so great to hang out all together and watch all the kids run around and play. Oh almost forgot to mention- we all enjoyed a delicious funnel cake- so yummy!
The Huntoon's
Mommies with the kiddos

Me with my girl
Cianna and Eric
The kids
Tractor Ride!

The Bell's

Preschool Update:
Cianna is now in Preschool full time and she is LOVING it! She brought home a months worth of pictures and different things she has been doing in class which was great to see and I love hearing all about what she does everyday. She also tends to come home with her hair done :)

Clifford the Big Red Dog made an appearance at the school yesterday so that was a big deal and for the week before Halloween they have a bunch of fun activities planned and they get to wear PJ's on Halloween. All in all, everyone is happy and we are thankful that it is going so well.
I don't think I have made the official announcment on the BLOG yet that our family is expecting baby #2 and we are sooo excited!! The due date is April 12th and we have decided that we are not going to find out the sex of the baby- never thought I would go this route, but after giving it some thought Eric and I both think it is very exciting and and it will be an experience we never forget. Belly shot and more updates to come!
1 comment:
Adj! I love seeing all the pics and hearing about your adventures with Cianna! She's so big and going to be such a sweet big sister! Let's catch up soon!
Much love- Lauren
Post a Comment