On Sunday we went to the Safari Park for awhile and it was perfect. It wasn't too hot and Cianna really loved seeing all of the animals this time.
We stopped to see the lorkeets first and I think Cianna was a little unsure..
We took the tram on the African Safari- Cianna really enjoyed seeing the giraffe's
Taking a rest
Cianna is also into Elephants these days. She has this one children's book that has pictures of elephants and she is always looking for them. We couldn't leave without purchasing a cute little elephant for Cianna to cuddle with of course.
In the playground, they had some cars that Cianna spent a lot of time in.
Before we left we couldn't leave without sharing an ice cream cone- yum!!
Cianna started pre-school last week and she is really loving it. It has been hard to take a picture of her in the morning so I will try and snap one next week. She has learned so much already and really loves her teacher Miss Rosie. She gets to play outside a lot, she is learning her letters and numbers and loves to do art! Here is a picture of her class that Eric took a picture of. Cianna can name almost everyone in her class. Funny thing is when I ask her what she did in pre-school, she says "I see boys"- HA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment