Pretty picture of the Coronado Bridge
On Saturday I went up to L.A to spend the afternoon with my girlfriends. I don't get to do that often because normally they get together on week nights so I jumped at the opportunity this time. It was really nice to have some girl time and catch up with everyone. Jen made a lovely lunch and us girls basically chatted away for ummm...about 5 hours, haha.
After I left the girls I headed to Calabasas to spend the evening with my mom. We went to the movies and saw "How Does She Do It" with Sarah Jessica Parker (cute movie), then grabbed some dinner. My mom and I don't get a lot of time with just the 2 of us all that often so it was really nice and I enjoyed the little break.
While I was in L.A Eric and Cianna didn't skip a beat. They went to Kids Clubhouse and played for awhile. Actually, Eric said that Cianna played for about an hour and a half and then came up to him and said "I'm ready to go now Daddy"- cracks me up!

That evening Eric and Cianna along with Peter went to the Padres game- I was a little jealous but getting all of the pictures helped :). I heard that Cianna did great and loved sitting in her own seat. She even made a friend that kept her pretty entertained (of course). I think we might try and make one more game before the season is over.
Loving every minute and enjoying some popcorn
It didn't take her long to find the playground
Hanging out with the Petco Mascot
Cianna sitting with Peter
On Sunday I got home and it was a lazy day until we had to get ready to go take some family pictures with the amazing Thrive Photography!! We haven't taken picutres with my friend Julie since Cianna turned a year old so I was very much excited for this. We had a great time yesterday and I can't wait to see the pictures. Thanks again Julie- I can't wait to display more of your beautiful work in our home!
This is a picture that I took of Cianna one morning. She wasn't cooperating but hey, it could have been worse, right?
1 comment:
Great update! Eric continues to impress me with his Daddy Duty! Sounds like a fun lunch with the girls. I was hearing about the menu and it sounded delicious!!! Cianna is so cute - I hope I can see her in December!!!
Post a Comment